Friday, April 1, 2016
In this week's Ryan Rundown: House Speaker Paul Ryan continues to dodge speculation that he could win his party's presidential nomination at a contested convention, and the Janesville Republican is facing a primary race with a Delavan businessman critical of his performance in Congress.
Also, the presidential candidates arrive in Ryan's hometown to stump ahead of the April 5 primary, and some target the speaker with campaign commentary.
- Ryan faces primary challenge from wealthy businessman 'betrayed' by speaker
- Ryan faces tea party primary challenger
- 'Betrayed' conservatives to primary Speaker Paul Ryan
- [Delavan] Businessman Paul Nehlen to challenge Paul Ryan from right in primary
- Delavan businessman to challenge Ryan
- The honeymoon may be over for House Speaker Paul Ryan
- 'Romney Rules' could prevent a Paul Ryan run
- Ryan moves stir White House talk
- Paul Ryan says he won't be the Republican nominee
- Wisconsin GOP rallies for Cruz, pines for Paul Ryan
- Wisconsin-based 'cheesehead revolution' challenged by Trump
- Can Paul Ryan and Donald Trump coexist within the Republican Party?
- Donald Trump, Paul Ryan increasingly at odds over future of the GOP
- Trump brings GOP civil war to Paul Ryan's backyard
- Turbulent presidential campaign reaches Paul Ryan's door
- Protesters descend on Paul Ryan's hometown for Donald Trump rally
- Ryan booed at hometown Trump rally
- Trump brings up Rep. Ryan, crowd reacts negatively
- Donald Trump picks on Paul Ryan, defends campaign manager in Wisconsin [Joseph]
- Ryan's hometown bans LGBT discrimination
- Paul Ryan visits Oklahoma City, meets with business leaders
- Speaker Paul Ryan coming to Alabama [on Wed.], raising money to hold GOP House majority
- Ryan wants George Clooney to stop emailing him
- Stan Collender: You still think Paul Ryan isn't running for president?
- Elias Isquith: There's no way out for Republicans: Paul Ryan's anti-Trump speech shows exactly why the GOP's future is so bleak
- Paul Fanlund: Four common -- but misguided -- election axioms
- Chris Cillizza: The Republican Party had the worst week in Washington
- Jonathan Capehart: Paul Ryan got it right in his 'state of American politics' speech by admitting a mistake
- Paul Campos: Paul Ryan is still a grifter: The GOP has become a tax-avoidance scam for the 1 percent.
- LOLGOP: Ryan is more dangerous than Donald Trump will ever be
- Peter Roff: A revealing tale of two speeches
- Trump lies about Paul Ryan and entitlement reform during [WROK-Rockford] Ill. interview
- R. Emmett Tyrrell: Paul Ryan's road ahead
- Clarence Page: Speaker Paul Ryan finds his voice of reason
- TA Frank: Is Paul Ryan prepared to commit political suicide?
- Ross Douthat: #NeverReformConservatism at the Wall Street Journal
- Simon Maloy: Trump's Social Security heresy: Taking on Paul Ryan and the privatization push, Donald Trump is ignorant and incoherent, but he's still able to take apart and undermine GOP policy arguments
- Kevin Drum: Reality is bearing down on Paul Ryan
- Will Dobbs-Allsopp: Before Ryan was against big promises, he was for them
- Eric March: Republicans and Democrats should never forget what Paul Ryan just said about the poor
- Brian Lisi: Trump-centric travel tips for the Donald as he tours Paul Ryan's home state of Wisconsin
- Sundance: Rolling Plunder -- How Scott Walker and Paul Ryan plan to sell out Wisconsin, and the voters are oblivious
Back to DC Wrap main page
Copyright ©2012 WisPolitics.com All rights reserved. |
WisOpinion.com | WisBusiness.com | Website development by wisnet.com LLC | Website design by Makin’ Hey Communications